Legal InformationThe following information explains how we will work together. Please take some time and review our policies, terms and conditions.
CopyrightCopyright is recognised by most governments by statutory copyright laws. If you have any questions regarding the use of WinWeb copyrighted material, please contact us for further information. Read More…
Creative Commons LicenseCreative Commons is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to making it easier for people to share and build upon the work of others, consistent with the rules of copyright. Read More…
Image UseThis Image Usage Agreement applies to all Images found at the WinWeb web site located at https://www.winweb.com/media-info/ Read More…
LiabilityInformation on the WinWeb web site is provided “As Is”. The links to other web sites will make you leave the WinWeb web site. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement by WinWeb of the site. Read More…
Privacy and Security PolicyThe protection of your privacy is a priority for us. Please take a moment to read about how we collect, use and disclose personal information on the WinWeb website. Read More…
U.S.-EU Safe Harbor FrameworkWinWeb is registered under and/or is compliant with:- • Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24th October 1995 • Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002 • 2000/520/EC: EU Commission Decision of 26 July 2000 pursuant to Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council (Safe Habour Principle) • UK Data Protection Act 1998 – Registration number: Z852525X. • U.S. – EU Safe Harbor Framework WinWeb complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. WinWeb has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement.
RSS Feeds InformationThese standard licence terms for the use of RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds explains the restrictions associated with downloading WinWeb RSS Feeds. Read More…
Terms and Conditions of UsePlease read these terms and conditions to understand your rights and obligations as a user of the WinWeb web sites. WinWeb reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, remove or add portions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, at any time. Your continued use of the WinWeb web sites following the changes will mean that you accept and agree to the changes. Read More…
Trademark InformationWinWeb owns trademarks that represent WinWeb and its services. The logos and other trademarks on the WinWeb web site are the property of their respective owners and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the written approval of the trademark owner. Read More…
Unsolicited Idea Submission PolicyWinWeb appreciates hearing from customers and visitors to its web sites. Find out how to provide us with feedback about our services and how we respond to unsolicited ideas. Read More…
GDPR ComplianceThe European Union has introduced more stringent rules regarding the fundamental right to privacy for every EU resident with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which will be effective from May 25, 2018. EU residents will now have greater say over what, how, why, where, and when their personal data is used, processed, or disposed. Read More…
Winweb International Ltd – Registration No. 03002627 – is incorporated in England and Wales having its registered office at Third Floor North Side, Dukes Court, 32 Duke Street, St James’s, London, SW1Y 6DF.
Copyright InformationCopyright is a concept, enacted by governments, giving the creator of an original work of authorship exclusive rights to it, usually for a limited time, after which the work enters the public domain. Generally, it is “the right to copy”, but also gives the copyright holder the right to be credited for the work, to determine who may adapt the work to other forms, who may perform the work, who may financially benefit from it, and other, related rights. It is an intellectual property form (like the patent, the trademark, and the trade secret) applicable to any expressible form of an idea or information that is substantive and discrete.
Rights and PermissionsAll rights, including copyright and database right, in the WinWeb website and its contents, are owned by or licenced to WinWeb, or otherwise used by WinWeb® as permitted by applicable law. In accessing the WinWeb website, you agree that you will access the contents solely for your own private use but not for any commercial or public use. You can also access WinWeb’s website for commercial use, if you have subscribed to WinWeb’s services offered on this website. Except as permitted above, you undertake not to copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of WinWeb’s website without the prior written permission of WinWeb or in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. We regard all content, databases and programming on any of WinWeb’s website as our intellectual right and do not allow any kind of reverse engineering of any part of our website or online services.
Creative Commons LicenseCREATIVE COMMONS CORPORATION IS NOT A LAW FIRM AND DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL SERVICES. DISTRIBUTION OF THIS LICENSE DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. CREATIVE COMMONS PROVIDES THIS INFORMATION ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. CREATIVE COMMONS MAKES NO WARRANTIES REGARDING THE INFORMATION PROVIDED, AND DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ITS USE. THE WORK (AS DEFINED BELOW) IS PROVIDED UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS CREATIVE COMMONS PUBLIC LICENSE (”CCPL” OR “LICENSE”). THE WORK IS PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND/OR OTHER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY USE OF THE WORK OTHER THAN AS AUTHORIZED UNDER THIS LICENSE OR COPYRIGHT LAW IS PROHIBITED. BY EXERCISING ANY RIGHTS TO THE WORK PROVIDED HERE, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. TO THE EXTENT THIS LICENSE MAY BE CONSIDERED TO BE A CONTRACT, THE LICENSOR GRANTS YOU THE RIGHTS CONTAINED HERE IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. Definitionsa. “Adaptation” means a work based upon the Work, or upon the Work and other pre-existing works, such as a translation, adaptation, derivative work, arrangement of music or other alterations of a litreary or artistic work, or phonogram or performance and includes cinematographic adaptations or any other form in which the Work may be recast, transformed, or adapted including in any form recognizably derived from the original, except that a work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. For the avoidance of doubt, where the Work is a musical work, performance or phonogram, the synchronisation of the Work in timed-relation with a moving image (”synching”) will be considered an Adaptation for the purpose of this License. b. “Collection” means a collection of litreary or artistic works, such as encyclopedias and anthologies, or performances, phonograms or broadcasts, or other works or subject matter other than works listed in Section 1(f) below, which, by reason of the selection and arrangement of their contents, constitute intellectual creations, in which the Work is included in its entirety in unmodified form along with one or more other contributions, each constituting separate and independent works in themselves, which together are assembled into a collective whole. A work that constitutes a Collection will not be considered an Adaptation (as defined above) for the purposes of this License. c. “Distribute” means to make available to the public the original and copies of the Work through sale or other transfer of ownership. d. “Licensor” means the individual, individuals, entity or entities that offer(s) the Work under the terms of this License. e. “Original Author” means, in the case of a litreary or artistic work, the individual, individuals, entity or entities who created the Work or if no individual or entity can be identified, the publisher; and in addition (i) in the case of a performance the actors, singers, musicians, dancers, and other persons who act, sing, deliver, declaim, play in, interpret or otherwise perform litreary or artistic works or expressions of folklore; (ii) in the case of a phonogram the producer being the person or legal entity who first fixes the sounds of a performance or other sounds; and, (iii) in the case of broadcasts, the organisation that transmits the broadcast. f. “Work” means the litreary and/or artistic work offered under the terms of this License including without limitation any production in the litreary, scientific and artistic domain, whatever may be the mode or form of its expression including digital form, such as a book, pamphlet and other writing; a lecture, address, sermon or other work of the same nature; a dramatic or dramatico-musical work; a choreographic work or entertainment in dumb show; a musical composition with or without words; a cinematographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogueous to cinematography; a work of drawing, painting, architecture, sculpture, engraving or lithography; a photographic work to which are assimilated works expressed by a process analogueous to photography; a work of applied art; an illustration, map, plan, sketch or three-dimensional work relative to geography, topography, architecture or science; a performance; a broadcast; a phonogram; a compilation of data to the extent it is protected as a copyrightable work; or a work performed by a variety or circus performer to the extent it is not otherwise considered a litreary or artistic work. g. “You” means an individual or entity exercising rights under this License who has not previously violated the terms of this License with respect to the Work, or who has received express permission from the Licensor to exercise rights under this License despite a previous violation. h. “Publicly Perform” means to perform public recitations of the Work and to communicate to the public those public recitations, by any means or process, including by wire or wireless means or public digital performances; to make available to the public Works in such a way that members of the public may access these Works from a place and at a place individually chosen by them; to perform the Work to the public by any means or process and the communication to the public of the performances of the Work, including by public digital performance; to broadcast and rebroadcast the Work by any means including signs, sounds or images. i. “Reproduce” means to make copies of the Work by any means including without limitation by sound or visual recordings and the right of fixation and reproducing fixations of the Work, including storage of a protected performance or phonogram in digital form or other electronic medium.
2. Fair Dealing Rights.Nothing in this License is intended to reduce, limit, or restrict any uses free from copyright or rights arising from limitations or exceptions that are provided for in connection with the copyright protection under copyright law or other applicable laws.
3. License GrantSubject to the terms and conditions of this License, Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) licence to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a. to Reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collections, and to Reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collections; and, b. to Distribute and Publicly Perform the Work including as incorporated in Collections. The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats, but otherwise you have no rights to make Adaptations. Subject to 8(f), all rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved, including but not limited to the rights set forth in Section 4(d).
4. RestrictionsThe licence granted in Section 3 above is expressly made subject to and limited by the following restrictions: a. You may Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work only under the terms of this License. You must include a copy of, or the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for, this License with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. You may not offer or impose any terms on the Work that restrict the terms of this License or the ability of the recipient of the Work to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. You may not sublicence the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this License and to the disclaimer of warranties with every copy of the Work You Distribute or Publicly Perform. When You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work, You may not impose any effective technological measures on the Work that restrict the ability of a recipient of the Work from You to exercise the rights granted to that recipient under the terms of the License. This Section 4(a) applies to the Work as incorporated in a Collection, but this does not require the Collection apart from the Work itself to be made subject to the terms of this License. If You create a Collection, upon notice from any Licensor You must, to the extent practicable, remove from the Collection any credit as required by Section 4(c), as requested. b. You may not exercise any of the rights granted to You in Section 3 above in any manner that is primarily intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation. The exchange of the Work for other copyrighted works by means of digital file-sharing or otherwise shall not be considered to be intended for or directed toward commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, provided there is no payment of any monetary compensation in connection with the exchange of copyrighted works. c. If You Distribute, or Publicly Perform the Work or Collections, You must, unless a request has been made pursuant to Section 4(a), keep intact all copyright notices for the Work and provide, reasonable to the medium or means You are utilsing: (i) the name of the Original Author (or pseudonym, if applicable) if supplied, and/or if the Original Author and/or Licensor designate another party or parties (e.g., a sponsor institute, publishing entity, journal) for attribution (”Attribution Parties”) in Licensor’s copyright notice, terms of service or by other reasonable means, the name of such party or parties; (ii) the title of the Work if supplied; (iii) to the extent reasonably practicable, the URI, if any, that Licensor specifies to be associated with the Work, unless such URI does not refer to the copyright notice or licensing information for the Work. The credit required by this Section 4(c) may be implemented in any reasonable manner; provided, however, that in the case of a Collection, at a minimum such credit will appear, if a credit for all contributing authors of Collection appears, then as part of these credits and in a manner at least as prominent as the credits for the other contributing authors. For the avoidance of doubt, You may only use the credit required by this Section for the purpose of attribution in the manner set out above and, by exercising Your rights under this License, You may not implicitly or explicitly assert or imply any connection with, sponsorship or endorsement by the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties, as appropriate, of You or Your use of the Work, without the separate, express prior written permission of the Original Author, Licensor and/or Attribution Parties. d. For the avoidance of doubt: i. Non-waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme cannot be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License; ii. Waivable Compulsory License Schemes. In those jurisdictions in which the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme can be waived, the Licensor reserves the exclusive right to collect such royalties for any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License if Your exercise of such rights is for a purpose or use which is otherwise than noncommercial as permitted under Section 4(b) and otherwise waives the right to collect royalties through any statutory or compulsory licensing scheme; and, iii. Voluntary License Schemes. The Licensor reserves the right to collect royalties, whether individually or, in the event that the Licensor is a member of a collecting society that administers voluntary licensing schemes, via that society, from any exercise by You of the rights granted under this License that is for a purpose or use which is otherwise than noncommercial as permitted under Section 4(b). e. Except as otherwise agreed in writing by the Licensor or as may be otherwise permitted by applicable law, if You Reproduce, Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work either by itself or as part of any Collections, You must not distort, mutilate, modify or take other derogatory action in relation to the Work which would be prejudicial to the Original Author’s honour or reputation.
5. Representations, Warranties and DisclaimerUNLESS OTHERWISE MUTUALLY AGREED BY THE PARTIES IN WRITING, LICENSOR OFFERS THE WORK AS-IS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE WORK, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR THE ABSENCE OF LATENT OR OTHER DEFECTS, ACCURACY, OR THE PRESENCE OF ABSENCE OF ERRORS, WHETHER OR NOT DISCOVERABLE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SUCH EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
6. Limitation on LiabilityEXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THIS LICENSE OR THE USE OF THE WORK, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. Terminationa. This License and the rights granted hereunder will terminate automatically upon any breach by You of the terms of this License. Individuals or entities who have received Collections from You under this License, however, will not have their licences terminated provided such individuals or entities remain in full compliance with those licences. Sections 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, and 8 will survive any termination of this License. b. Subject to the above terms and conditions, the licence granted here is perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright in the Work). Notwithstanding the above, Licensor reserves the right to release the Work under different licence terms or to stop distributing the Work at any time; provided, however that any such election will not serve to withdraw this License (or any other licence that has been, or is required to be, granted under the terms of this License), and this License will continue in full force and effect unless terminated as stated above.
8. Miscellaneousa. Each time You Distribute or Publicly Perform the Work or a Collection, the Licensor offers to the recipient a licence to the Work on the same terms and conditions as the licence granted to You under this License. b. If any provision of this License is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the terms of this License, and without further action by the parties to this agreement, such provision shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to make such provision valid and enforceable. c. No term or provision of this License shall be deemed waived and no breach consented to unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged with such waiver or consent. e. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Work licenced here. There are no understandings, agreements or representations with respect to the Work not specified here. Licensor shall not be bound by any additional provisions that may appear in any communication from You. This License may not be modified without the mutual written agreement of the Licensor and You. f. The rights granted under, and the subject matter referenced, in this License were drafted utilsing the terminology of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works (as amended on September 28, 1979), the Rome Convention of 1961, the WIPO Copyright Treaty of 1996, the WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty of 1996 and the Universal Copyright Convention (as revised on July 24, 1971). These rights and subject matter take effect in the relevant jurisdiction in which the License terms are sought to be enforced according to the corresponding provisions of the implementation of those treaty provisions in the applicable national law. If the standard suite of rights granted under applicable copyright law includes additional rights not granted under this License, such additional rights are deemed to be included in the License; this License is not intended to restrict the licence of any rights under applicable law.
Creative Commons NoticeCreative Commons is not a party to this License, and makes no warranty whatsoever in connection with the Work. Creative Commons will not be liable to You or any party on any legal theory for any damages whatsoever, including without limitation any general, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in connection to this licence. Notwithstanding the foregoing two (2) sentences, if Creative Commons has expressly identified itself as the Licensor hereunder, it shall have all rights and obligations of Licensor. Except for the limited purpose of indicating to the public that the Work is licenced under the CCPL, Creative Commons does not authorise the use by either party of the trademark “Creative Commons” or any related trademark or logo of Creative Commons without the prior written consent of Creative Commons. Any permitted use will be in compliance with Creative Commons’ then-current trademark usage guidelines, as may be published on its website or otherwise made available upon request from time to time. For the avoidance of doubt, this trademark restriction does not form part of this License.
General Data Protection Regulation WinWeb’s Overview on how we use your dataGDPR applies to any organisation that works with the personal data of EU residents. This law introduces new obligations for data processors while clearly stating the accountability of data controllers.
1. Who we are.WinWeb International Ltd. This notice explains your rights and how we gather, use and share information about you. If you want to get in touch our Data Protection Officer can be reached by email:
2. Your Rights.You have the right to object to how we process your information. You also have the right to access, correct, sometimes delete and restrict the information we use. In addition, you have a right to complain to us and to the data protection regulator – The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
3. How we use information about you.We’ll use it to provide any products and services you’ve requested, for example, to confirm your identity and address, to carry out your instructions, or to improve our products and services, or to offer you other services we provide. We’ll only use your information when we’re allowed to by law. We may use automated systems to allow us to make credit decisions as well as carrying out fraud checks.
4. Sharing and transferring information.We share information with our suppliers and third parties when needed to provide you with add on services. We don’t transfer information without prior approval.
5. Keeping Information.We keep your information securely for as long as we need to provide our services to you. All data we hold on you is deleted 12 months after you cease to be a customer.
6. Your Consent.Sometimes we need consent to use your information, (for example for marketing). Where you have given us consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
7. Your Rights.You have a number of rights relating to your information, for example, to see what we hold, to ask us to share it with a third party, to ask us to update incorrect or incomplete data, to object or restrict processing of it, to make a complaint, etc.
8. Our Products and Services.We need some information before we can provide our products and services to you, for example, credit card details and your identity. We are unable to provide products and services to you if we don’t have all the information we need.
9. How we gather your information.In addition to information you provide to us directly, we collect information in a number of ways. For example, from third party credit reference agencies and from looking at how you have used our products and services we offer. Sometimes for your safety and for legal reasons, we collect information by recording and monitoring calls. We also record calls for training and quality control.
10. What happens if we receive a Breach notification?Controllers must notify the stakeholders (the supervisory authority, and where applicable, the data subjects) within 72 hours of becoming aware of a breach.
11. UK-GDPR and EU-GDPR after 31.12.20If you are a UK customer the EU-GDPR will be adopted as UK-GDPR. There should be no change to how your personal date is processed. If you are an EU customer your personal information may be processed outside of the EEA and in countries which are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not provide for the same level of data protection as the EEA. In this event, we will ensure that the recipient of your personal information offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR), or we will ask you for your prior consent to such international data transfers. ©2021. WinWeb International Ltd, General Data Protection Compliance Team Download our GDPR Policy
Image Usage AgreementThis Image Usage Agreement applies to all Images found at the WinWeb web site located at the WinWeb Media Info web site. Usage Rights: Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you may use the Image solely in whole for editorial use by press or for WinWeb-specific promotional materials. This right to use is personal to you and is not transferable by you to another party. You may not alter, or modify the Image, in whole or in part, for any reason. You agree that WinWeb is and shall remain the sole and exclusive owner of the Image. You will not delete, alter, or obfuscate any proprietary legends relating to the Image. The Image is provided by WinWeb on an ‘as is’ basis, without warranty of any kind, including non-infringement or ownership. You, not WinWeb, are responsible for your use of the Image. Any misuse of the Image or breach of this Agreement will cause WinWeb irreparable harm. WinWeb is either an owner or licencee of the image, not an agent for the owner. You agree that WinWeb at any time and for any reason can request you cease the use of the Image.
LiabilityInformation on the WinWeb web site is provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Information on the WinWeb web site may contain typographical errors and/or technical inaccuracies. Information may be changed or updated without notice. WinWeb may also make changes in the products and/or programs described in this information at any time without notice. The links to other web sites will make you leave the WinWeb web site (www.winwweb.com). The linked sites are not under the control of WinWeb. WinWeb is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by WinWeb of the site.
Low Price GuaranteeIf you find all comparable OnlineOffice software modules for less than the WinWeb monthly subscription fee, we will give you OnlineOffice Standard Edition for free for twelve (12) months and beat the lower price by ten (10) percent for the subsequent years for as long as you remain a WinWeb OnlineOffice subscription customer. The Low Price Guarantee applies to WinWeb OnlineOffice Standard Edition. Prices are monthly subscription prices. Prices accurate at time of publishing but may change without notice. Proof of prices applied must be from the competitor’s web page or other form of advertisement available to the general public. Proof cannot be a verbal or written price quote, a price ticket from a store, or any undated material. Competitor prices must be dated within six (6) months of submission of Low Price Guarantee request. To submit a Low Price Guarantee match please contact us with your request.
Exclusions:The WinWeb Low Price Guarantee does not apply to any online auction sites; WinWeb Partner’s offering for WinWeb OnlineOffice; non-commercial software; member-only sites; free open source software; not where a service commitment is included in the transaction; special upgrade offers from software manufactures or subscription software providers. The WinWeb Low Price Guarantee does not apply to WinWeb OnlineOffice PRO. The terms of our Low Price Guarantee is subject to change at any time. WinWeb reserves the right to modify or cancel the Low Price Guarantee at any time without prior notice. Any modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Low Price Guarantee Terms and Conditions.
Privacy and Security Policy InformationThe protection of your privacy is a priority for us. Please take a moment to read about how we collect, use and disclose personal information on the WinWeb website.
SECURITY POLICY1. The internet is not a secure medium. However, we are dedicated to protecting the integrity and confidentiality of User Information and we have therefore put in place various security procedures as set out in this policy. 2. We recognise industry standards and employ security safeguards to protect User Information from unauthorised access and misuse. We use the most accurate and current User Information you provide in order to process your requests. Furthermore, whenever you transmit billing or credit card information to us through our web site we provide you access to our secure server that allows encryption across the internet.
RSS Feed InformationBy downloading a WinWeb RSS Feed ( “WinWeb Feed”) from the WinWeb International Ltd (”WinWeb”) you agree to be bound by the terms set out below (the “Standard Licence Terms”). These Standard Licence Terms may be updated by the WinWeb from time to time. Please review these Standard Licence Terms each time you download a WinWeb Feed. Your download and/or use of a WinWeb Feed indicates your agreement to these Standard Licence Terms.
1. Licence1.1 Subject to the terms of this Agreement WinWeb grants you a non-transferrable, non-sublicensable, royalty free non-exclusive licence to display on your website (”Site”) the headlines, active links or other source identifiers and other information or materials that you specifically select to receive from the WinWeb via the WinWeb Feed (”WinWeb Content”). 1.2 All title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the WinWeb Feed shall remain the property of the WinWeb. 1.3 Nothing in these Standard Licence Terms grants you any right to use the WinWeb trade mark on your Site or elsewhere.
2. Use of WinWeb Content2.1 You may not use the Feed or display any WinWeb Content on any Site that is a web site that is excluded by the WinWeb (scroll down for the list of Excluded Websites as may be amended by the WinWeb from time to time). 2.2 YOU MUST ENSURE THAT ALL WINWEB CONTENT ON YOUR SITE HAS AN ACCREDITATION TO THE WINWEB IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE WINWEB ACCREDITATION GUIDELINES FROM TIME TO TIME (SCROLL DOWN FOR THE WINWEB ACCREDITATION GUIDELINES AS MAY BE AMENDED BY THE WINWEB FROM TIME TO TIME). 2.3 YOU MAY NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY CHARGE USERS SPECIFICALLY FOR ACCESSING WINWEB CONTENT OR OTHERWISE COMMERCIALISE SUCH CONTENT, NOR ATTEMPT TO RE-SELL THE WINWEB CONTENT IN ANY WAY. 2.4 You must create a functional link back to the WinWeb News story(ies) summarised by the WinWeb Content . You may not directly or indirectly change, edit, add to or produce summaries of the WinWeb Content or any content on the Winweb website nor place any full-story WinWeb content in an HTML frame-set. 2.5 You may not directly or indirectly suggest any endorsement or approval by the Winweb of your Site or any non-WinWeb entity, product or content or any views expressed within your site or service. 2.6 You acknowledge that the WinWeb has absolute editorial control over all WinWeb Content and you accept that the WinWeb is editorially independent and that the editorial integrity of the WinWeb Content is the sole responsibility of the WinWeb. 2.7 WinWeb will notify the appropriate authorities of any failure by the Customer to comply with Clauses 4.1.9, 4.1.10 and 4.1.11.
3. Warranties & Liability3.1 You warrant to the WinWeb that: (i) you have fully complied with, and shall continue to comply fully with, all applicable laws and regulations; (ii) the Site shall contain no material which is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or which brings the WinWeb into disrepute, or which is in breach of any third party intellectual property rights; and (iii) users of the Site shall be required to comply with terms that are equivalent to the Standard Licence Terms in relation to their use of WinWeb Content. 3.2 The WinWeb Feed is made available by the WinWeb on an “as is” and “as available” basis and the WinWeb gives no warranty of any kind in relation to the WinWeb Feed, the WinWeb Content, or any content on the WinWeb website. The WinWeb disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, and accuracy regarding the WinWeb Content, the WinWeb Feed and the WinWeb website and any content thereon. 3.3 TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW THE WinWeb EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LIABILITY ARISING IN RELATION TO THE WINWEB FEED, THE WINWEB CONTENT OR ANY CONTENT ON THE WINWEB WEBSITE, ANY VIRUS OR OTHER CONTAMINATION OR ANY UNAVAILABILITY OF WINWEB CONTENT. 3.4 Each provision of this Clause 3 operates separately in itself and survives independently of the others.
4. Indemnity4.1 You hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend the WinWeb in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or as a result of any breach of the Standard Licence Terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the WinWeb Feed (including the WinWeb Content).
5. Termination5.1 You may terminate this Agreement and the licence granted herein at any time by destroying or removing all copies of the WinWeb Feed (including the WinWeb Content) from your Site, all hard drives, networks and other storage media. 5.2 The WinWeb may restrict, suspend or terminate the WinWeb Feed, this Agreement, the licence granted herein or your access to the WinWeb Feed at any time without liability. You agree to destroy all copies of the WinWeb Feed (including the WinWeb Content) upon receiving notice of termination from the WinWeb. 5.3 Clauses 3, 4 and 6 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
6. General6.1 Neither party may assign, charge, sublicence or otherwise deal with its rights or obligations in this Agreement in whole or in part to any third party. 6.2 This Agreement supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties concerning its subject matter. Each of the parties acknowledges that it has not relied on any statement made by the other in the course of entering into this Agreement. 6.3 Any failure or delay by either party in exercising its rights under any provisions of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights at any time now or in the future. 6.4 This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement.
Excluded WebsitesThe WinWeb RSS feeds and any WinWeb content contained in the WinWeb RSS feeds may only be displayed on websites that do not fall into any one or more of the categories listed below. A site will be deemed to fall within one of the following categories where there is a material and prominent section of the Site that falls within such category. 1. Sites that incite hatred whether based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or otherwise, or promote encourage or facilitate anti-social behaviour 2. Sites that promote, encourage or facilitate violence 3. Sites that promote, encourage or facilitate terrorism or other activities that risk UK national security 4. Sites that discriminate against any specific social group or otherwise exploit vulnerable sections of society 5. Sites that promote, facilitate or encourage illegal activity 6. Sites which are misleading, pornographic, defamatory, or that contain illegal, or otherwise actionable content under UK law 7. Sites which infringe individual privacy.
Accreditation GuidelinesAny WinWeb RSS feed or WinWeb content on your site must incorporate a credit to WinWeb in the following form: “News From WinWeb” You may not use any WinWeb logo or other WinWeb trade mark without prior approval.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WINWEB’S SERVICES (”GENERAL TERMS”)
1.1 In this agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:
means this agreement between WinWeb and the Customer;
means the date on which the Customer accepts the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
means fee as posted on WinWeb’s website from time to time as detailed on the WinWeb web site pages which can be accessed by clicking on this link;
“Intellectual Property Rights”
means all patents, unpatented inventions, design rights, copyrights (including, without limitation, rights in computer software), rights in databases, topography rights, trade marks, service marks, trade names, rights in trade secrets, know-how and all other intellectual property rights of any nature whatsoever, and all rights of a similar nature or having similar effect, throughout the world whether registered or unregistered and including all applications and rights to apply for any of the same;
means the On-Demand Software and On-Demand Service to be provided to the Customer by WinWeb. Features which can be accessed by clicking on this link;
1.2 All references to clauses are, unless otherwise expressly stated, references to the clauses of this Agreement.
1.3 The headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience only and shall be ignored in construing this Agreement.
1.4 References to statutory provisions shall be construed as references to those provisions as amended, consolidated, extended or re-enacted from time to time.
2.1 In consideration of the performance by the Customer of all of its obligations set out in this Agreement, WinWeb agrees to provide the Service to the Customer subject to and in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
2.2 WinWeb agrees to use reasonable skill and care in the provision of the Service.
2.3 WinWeb may at its sole discretion modify the features of the Services from time to time without prior notice.
2.4 WinWeb may at its sole discretion update the Service features including customisation adjustments at no extra cost to the Customer.
2.5 WinWeb may refuse Service without prior notice to any Customer for any or no reason.
2.6 WinWeb does not warrant the quality of any Service provided to the Customer through a third party nor does it warrant that said Service will be timely provided.
2.7 WinWeb will notify the appropriate authorities of any failure by the Customer to comply with Clauses 4.1.7, 4.1.8 and 4.1.10.
3.1 This Agreement shall take effect on the Effective Date and (subject to clauses 6.5, 7 and 12.3 below) shall continue unless and until terminated by either party giving to the other not less than one (1) month prior notice in writing. Other terms regarding termination or expiration of the Services may apply in accordance with the activation and ordering terms for the specific Services you have selected. If you choose to cancel your account or any part of the Services, you must do so in accordance with the activation and ordering terms for the specific Services you have selected.
4. CUSTOMER’S OBLIGATIONS
4.1 The Customer hereby undertakes to and agrees with WinWeb that the Customer shall:
4.1.1 Comply with any and all instructions provided to the Customer by WinWeb relating to the Service;
4.1.2 make available free of charge to WinWeb such accurate information, documentation, data and programs and such other assistance as WinWeb may reasonably require to enable the Services to be carried out;
4.1.3 make available free of charge to WinWeb any materials posted by the Customer on the WinWeb website;
4.1.4 accept that WinWeb retains the right to reformat, excerpt, or translate any materials submitted by the Customer;
4.1.5 accept that all topics during meetings, product demonstrations, discussions, telephone conversations, online chats etc. are without prejudice as far as any alterations to the normal scope of supply and/or existing contracts are concerned. Any agreed changes have to be in writing and signed by all parties before they become legally binding.
4.1.6 accept that telephone calls, training sessions and other meetings and conversations may be recorded by WinWeb from time to time, for training, business, development, project and other purposes. None of these recording are being used for public presentations, but are strictly used for WinWeb internal purposes.
4.1.7 not falsely state or otherwise misrepresent its identity or misrepresent its current or previous positions and qualifications, or its current or past affiliations with an entity or person;
4.1.8 not post or transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes upon trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights;
4.1.9 not use the Service for any illegal or immoral purpose, including but not limited to storing, transmitting, initiating communication or posting content which are fraudulent, libellous, unlawful, obscene, profane, pornographic, threatening, hateful, abusive or otherwise objectionable information of any kind. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of £ 250, € 300 or actual WinWeb personnel time required to rectify damage caused. WinWeb personnel time charged at £ 100/hour, € 160/hour;
4.1.10 not post or transmit any chain letters, pyramid schemes, solicitations or other unsolicited commercial information. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of £ 250, € 300 or actual WinWeb personnel time required to rectify damage caused. WinWeb personnel time charged at £ 100/hour, € 160/hour;
4.1.11 restrict or inhibit others from using the WinWeb Service. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of £ 250, € 300 or actual WinWeb personnel time required to rectify damage caused. WinWeb personnel time charged at £ 100/hour, € 160/hour;
4.1.12 not post or transmit any software or information which contains a worm, virus, trojan horse or other harmful content, or engage in spamming. Failure to comply will result in a minimum charge of £ 250, € 300 or actual WinWeb personnel time required to rectify damage caused. WinWeb personnel time charged at £ 100/hour, € 160/hour;
4.1.13 report to WinWeb any abuse it becomes aware of by using our contact us form here;
4.1.14 accept that WinWeb retains the right to at any time check the data and information stored by the customer in any of the WinWeb software;
4.1.15 not store information that is not business relevant; and
4.1.16 be responsible for any and all applicable sales, use, excise, value added or other taxes and duties and any other fees, charges or payments payable to any governmental or regulatory authority, body or organisation incurred as a result of or in connection with the use by the Customer of the Service.
5. PRICING, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
5.1 In consideration of the supply of the Service, the Customer agrees to pay WinWeb the Fee. Unless otherwise expressly stated, all prices are exclusive of sales, use, excise, value added taxes.
5.2 The Customer shall pay to WinWeb the Fee for the Service monthly, yearly or one-off in advance. The first Fee payment shall be made within thirty(30) days of the Effective Date. Other terms regarding the first Fee payment may apply in accordance with the activation and ordering terms for the specific Services you have selected. Each subsequent payment shall be made on the day of each subsequent month or year(s) which corresponds to the day on which the first payment was made. WinWeb shall make available a receipted invoice to the Customer within thirty days of the receipt by WinWeb of the relevant payment. WinWeb reserves the right to send receipted invoices to the Customer by electronic means only. Without prejudice to our other rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions, if any sum payable is not paid on or before the due date, we reserve the right, forthwith and at our sole discretion, to suspend the provision of Services to You. WinWeb reserves the right to demand payment on account in advance of providing any Services and unless otherwise specified in the Quote/Contract may invoice in respect of work completed or to be carried out, before, during and after completion of such work as it sees fit. WinWeb reserves the right to suspend the Services until payment is made.
5.3 The Customer granted access to the Service via a WinWeb Strategic Partner program will not incur any Fees from WinWeb for the Service. The Customer is obliged to comply with the WinWeb Strategic Partner’s specific requirements to gain and maintain access.
5.4 Without prejudice to any other right or remedy it may have, WinWeb reserves the right to set off any amount owing to it at any time from the Customer against any amount payable by WinWeb to the Customer under or in connection with this Agreement.
5.5 If the Customer fails to pay any amount payable by it under this Agreement, it shall forthwith on demand by WinWeb pay interest on the overdue amount from the due date up to the date of actual payment, after as well as before judgement, at the lesser of 1.5 % per month or the highest amount permitted by law. Such interest shall accrue on a daily basis and be compounded quarterly.
5.6 The Customer may cancel the subscription at anytime. WinWeb will not refund the Customer any remaining portion of the advance Monthly or Annual subscription Fee. There is no charge to cancel. To cancel the account, please submit a request to WinWeb using the Contact Us form.
5.7 Without prejudice to any other right or remedy it may have, WinWeb reserves the right to cancel the lifetime licence at any time after five (5) years by refunding the Customer the one-off payment originally received from the Customer in connection with this Agreement.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
6.1 The Customer acknowledges and agrees that all Intellectual Property Rights existing or arising in any materials, know-how, specifications, inventions, processes, data or information supplied by WinWeb under or in connection with this Agreement shall at all times belong to and remain vested in WinWeb or its licensors and, save as expressly provided hereunder, no proprietary rights or any other rights whatsoever are assigned, granted or otherwise pass to the Customer. The Customer undertakes not to take any action which might invalidate the title of WinWeb or its licensors to the Intellectual Property Rights mentioned aforesaid. Any goodwill arising from the use of such rights shall accrue to WinWeb and its relevant licensors.
6.2 As and when required by WinWeb, the Customer hereby agrees to do all such things and execute all such documents as may be required for absolutely vesting WinWeb’s and/or its relevant licensor’s full right, title and interest in and to the Intellectual Property Rights referred to in clause 6.1.
6.3 The Customer acknowledges that civil and criminal penalties may be incurred in the event of any infringement of any Intellectual Property Rights referred to in clause 6.1, and that any such infringement by the Customer may result in incalculable damage and/or loss to WinWeb and/or its licensors, and accordingly, the Customer agrees that, in addition to any other right or remedy of WinWeb, WinWeb shall be entitled to immediate injunctive relief to restrain any actual or anticipated infringement thereof and the Customer undertakes to indemnify WinWeb in full against all losses, damages, costs, expenses and liabilities (including loss of profit) which may be incurred by WinWeb by reason of any such infringement by the Customer.
6.4 Save as provided in clause 6.5, WinWeb shall indemnify the Customer against any claim (including, without limitation, any losses and liabilities arising out of such claim but excluding any indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits, revenue or goodwill) that the Customer’s use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement infringes the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party, conditional upon the Customer :
6.4.1 1 promptly notifying WinWeb in writing of any such claim and not making any admissions of liability or settling any such claim without WinWeb’s prior written consent;
6.4.2 allowing WinWeb at WinWeb’s request and expense sole conduct of all negotiations and litigation resulting from any such claim; and
6.4.3 at the request and expense of WinWeb, giving all reasonable assistance with such negotiations or litigation.
6.5 If any claim is made as described in clause 6.4 based on the Customer’s use of the Service other than in accordance with this Agreement, WinWeb shall not be responsible and shall be entitled (a) to require the Customer to cease using the Service until otherwise notified by WinWeb in writing, and/or (b) to terminate this Agreement immediately by written notice and/or (c) to require the Customer to indemnify WinWeb against any consequential claim which may be brought against WinWeb.
6.6 The Customer undertakes to notify WinWeb promptly of any infringement of the Intellectual Property Rights referred to in clause 6.1 above of which the Customer is or becomes aware and to render to WinWeb and/or WinWeb’s relevant licensors all reasonable assistance in relation to any action, suit or proceeding taken by WinWeb and/or its relevant licensors in respect of such infringement. Subject to the foregoing, the Customer shall not be entitled to take any steps or proceedings in relation to any infringement by any person of such Intellectual Property Rights without the prior written consent of WinWeb.
7.1 Without prejudice to its other rights and remedies, either party may, by written notice to the other, terminate this Agreement with immediate effect if the other party:
7.1.1 commits a material breach of this Agreement and shall, in the case of any remediable breach, fail to remedy the same within 14 days of receipt of a written notice from the non-breaching party requiring such remedy; or
7.1.2 is unable to pay its debts (within the meaning of Section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986) or otherwise becomes insolvent or an order is made or a resolution passed for the administration, winding-up or dissolution of the other party (other than for the purposes of a solvent amalgamation or reconstruction) or an administrative or other receiver, manager, liquidator, administrator, trustee or similar officer is appointed over all or any substantial part of the other party’s assets or the other party enters into or proposes any composition or arrangement with its creditors generally or anything analogueous to the foregoing occurs in any applicable jurisdiction or if it ceases to trade or threatens to cease to trade.
7.2 For the avoidance of doubt, failure by the Customer to pay any prices to WinWeb in full in cleared funds by the due date shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement. Failure by the Customer to pay the prices to WinWeb in cleared funds by the due date on more than two occasions shall entitle WinWeb to terminate this Agreement forthwith on giving written notice to the Customer.
7.3 For the avoidance of doubt, failure by the Customer to comply with Clauses 4.1.5, 4.1.6, 4.1.7, 4.1.8, 4.1.9 and 4.1.10 shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement .
7.4 Upon termination of this Agreement, WinWeb shall cease to make the Service available to the Customer.
7.5 WinWeb shall at any time without incurring any liability be entitled to terminate the Service or to temporarily suspend the Service if WinWeb reasonably considers that such action is necessary to comply with any governmental, legal or other regulatory requirement or request (whether or not having the force of law).
7.6 WinWeb shall at any time without prior notice and without incurring any liability be entitled to terminate the Service as a result of Customer inactivity exceeding an eighteen (18) months period.
7.7 All clauses intended by their nature to survive termination including clauses 9 and 10 shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
7.8 Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Customer shall promptly return (or at WinWeb’s request destroy) all copies in any form (including in any human or machine readable form) of any materials relating to this Agreement which have been provided to the Customer by WinWeb which are in the possession, custody or control of the Customer or its officers, employees or agents.
8.1 WinWeb warrants that it has all requisite power and authority to execute, deliver and perform its obligations under this Agreement.
8.2 The Customer warrants that:
8.2.1 it shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to the Service and with all applicable rules, regulations and guidelines (whether or not having the force of law) of any regulatory organisations or bodies of which it is a member or by which it is bound;
8.2.2 it has all requisite power and authority to execute, deliver and perform its obligations under this Agreement.
8.3 Save as expressly set out in this Agreement, all conditions, representations, warranties, undertakings or terms whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including in particular any implied warranty of satisfactory quality or fitness for any particular purpose or use are excluded from this Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
9.1 Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of WinWeb’s negligence, the total aggregate of WinWeb’s liability howsoever arising under or in connection with this Agreement, whether in respect of a single occurrence or a series of occurrences, shall not exceed in any year the sum of the Fees payable by the Customer in respect of that year. For the avoidance of doubt a “year” is a period of twelve (12) months from the Effective Date and thereafter each subsequent period of twelve (12) months from anniversary of the Effective Date during the term of this Agreement.
9.2 The Customer acknowledges that in some instances the Service is Internet based. Owing to the nature of the Internet and its interconnected systems, problems such as, but not constrained to, outages, link failures, power difficulties, telephone outages, network overload etc. may have an adverse affect on the Service. While WinWeb will generally strive to mitigate, if possible, the negative effect of such problems, WinWeb will in no way be held liable in any manner for loss(es) suffered as a result of any such problems.
9.3 Save in respect of liability for death or personal injury arising as a result of WinWeb’s negligence, WinWeb shall not be liable to the Customer for any loss of profits or goodwill or any other type of special, indirect or consequential loss or revenue of any nature whatsoever (including loss or damages suffered as a result of an action brought by a third party) whether arising from negligence, breach of contract or otherwise, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable or WinWeb had been advised of the possibility of the Customer incurring the same, and such liability is hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.4 The Customer hereby undertakes and agrees to indemnify WinWeb and keep it fully indemnified from and against any costs, losses, damages, expenses and/or liabilities (including without limitation any legal fees and expenses) which may be suffered or incurred by WinWeb arising out of or in connection with (i) any claims, proceedings, demands or actions by third parties arising out of or in connection with WinWeb’s supply of and/or the Customer’s use of the Service (including without limitation claims under the Data Protection Act 1998) and/or any breach of the Customer’s undertakings or obligations set out in this Agreement, and/or (ii) any breach by the Customer of its obligations under this Agreement, and/or (iii) the Customer’s negligence or wilful misconduct.
9.5 The Customer agrees that all the limitations and exclusions of liability in favour of WinWeb in this Agreement are reasonable in the circumstances under which the Service is to be performed.
9.6 The Customer confirms that neither WinWeb nor any of its representatives has made any claims or representations of guaranteed or anticipated profits that may result from the use of the Service and WinWeb expressly disclaims liability for any profit projections which may have been provided to the Customer.
10.1 Neither party shall disclose or communicate to any person (other than as permitted by this Agreement or with the prior written consent of the other party) any information in whatever form relating to the other party or its affairs, business, clients or property (the “Confidential Information”) irrespective of whether such information is marked as confidential, of which it may become aware during the term of this Agreement and it shall use its reasonable endeavours to prevent the unauthorised publication or disclosure of any Confidential Information and shall treat the other party’s Confidential Information as secret and proprietary.
10.2 The provisions of this clause 10 shall survive the termination of this Agreement but the restrictions in clause 10.1 shall not prevent the party receiving the Confidential Information (”the Receiving Party”) from divulging any part of the Confidential Information:
10.2.1 to such of its employees as strictly need to receive and consider the Confidential Information in connection with the provision of the Service, provided that it shall procure that each such “need to know” employee having access to the Confidential Information is made aware of the obligations of secrecy attached thereto and shall procure that any of its employees to whom disclosure of the Confidential Information is made shall adhere to the terms of this Agreement as if it were a party thereto;
10.2.2 to the extent necessary to enable it to exercise any rights or obligations expressly granted to it by this Agreement;
10.2.3 to its auditors, and any other persons or bodies having a right, duty or obligation to know the business of the Receiving Party and then only in pursuance of such right, duty or obligation;
10.2.4 to the extent that it is obliged to divulge such Confidential Information by any laws or regulations, taxation authority or by any recognised stock exchange or by any order of a court of competent jurisdiction or in the course of any legal proceedings provided that in such circumstances the Receiving Party shall have, so far as it is legally able to do so, immediately notified the disclosing party of its obligation to disclose to enable the disclosing party to seek appropriate means to prevent the disclosure or waive compliance with this clause 11 and taken such steps as the disclosing party may reasonably require for that purpose.
10.3 The Receiving Party undertakes to ensure that the persons and bodies mentioned in clause 10.2 are made aware prior to the disclosure of any part of the Confidential Information that the same is confidential and that they owe a duty of confidence to the other party.
10.4 The restrictions in clause 10.1 shall not apply to Confidential Information:
10.5 The Receiving Party shall promptly notify the other party if it becomes aware of any breach of confidence by any person to whom the Receiving Party divulges all or any part of the Confidential Information and shall give the other party all reasonable assistance in connection with any proceedings which the other party may institute against such person for breach of confidence.
10.6 The Receiving Party hereby irrevocably and unconditionally indemnifies and shall hold fully indemnified the other party from and against any and all actions, proceedings, losses, damages, liabilities, obligations, costs, claims, charges and expenses suffered or incurred by the other party of whatsoever nature arising out of or in connection with any breach of this clause 10 by the Receiving Party.
11. CUSTOMER’S TRADE MARKS
11.1 Subject to clauses 11.2 and 11.3 below, neither party may use the other’s logo, name and/or trade marks without the other party’s prior written consent.
11.2 The Customer agrees that WinWeb may use the Customer’s logo, name and trade marks in connection with WinWeb’s advertising and marketing materials but only in accordance with clause 11.3 below.
11.3 WinWeb shall submit all advertising and marketing materials which incorporate the Customer’s logo, name and/or trade marks to the Customer before publication. The Customer shall have a period of seven (7) business days commencing on the date on which WinWeb sends the materials in which to notify WinWeb as to whether the Customer approves or disapproves the materials, such approval not to be unreasonably withheld or delayed. If the Customer does not communicate its approval or disapproval to WinWeb within such seven day period, the Customer shall be deemed to have approved the materials.
12. FORCE MAJEURE
12.1 WinWeb shall not be liable to the Customer for any breach or non-performance of its obligations under this Agreement resulting from causes beyond its reasonable control (an “Event of Force Majeure”) including, but not limited to, Acts of God, governmental act, war, fire, drought, failure of power supply, lock out, strike, explosion, accident, civil commotion, refusal of any licence by any telecommunications body, impossibility or delay in obtaining materials or telephone lines.
12.2 WinWeb agrees to notify the Customer immediately upon becoming aware of an Event of Force Majeure and to use all reasonable endeavours to overcome the circumstances affecting its performance and fulfil all outstanding obligations as soon as practicable.
12.3 Either party may terminate this Agreement if WinWeb is prevented from performing its obligations because of an Event of Force Majeure for more than thirty (30) consecutive days.
13.1 The Customer shall not, without the prior written consent of WinWeb, sub-licence, assign or otherwise transfer or dispose of all or any part of its rights or obligations under this Agreement.
13.2 WinWeb shall be entitled to delegate or sub-contract the performance of all or any part of its obligations under or in connection with this Agreement to any third parties.
14.1 If at any time any provision of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect under the law of any jurisdiction, that shall not affect or impair: –
14.1.1 the legality, validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
14.1.2 the legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any other jurisdiction of that or any other provision of this Agreement.
No delay, omission or forbearance by either party to exercise or enforce any right, power or remedy arising under or in connection with this Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof, and any single or partial exercise or enforcement thereof shall not preclude any other or further exercise or enforcement thereof or the exercise or enforcement of any other right, power or other remedy.
16. DATA PROTECTION
All notices shall be made in writing and sent by prepaid first class post, by facsimile, e-mail or delivered by hand to, in the case of WinWeb, the address as detailed at Contact which can be accessed by clicking on this link and, in the case of the Customer, to the address notified to WinWeb by the Customer (or to such other address as each party may from time to time notify in writing to the other party). Any notice served by facsimile or e-mail shall be deemed served at the time of transmission provided the sender can show satisfactory transmission and posts a hard copy of the notice within 24 hours of service provided that if any such notice would otherwise be deemed to be served outside working hours, such notice shall be deemed to be served at the start of working hours on the next business day. Any notice served by post shall be deemed served two business days after the date of posting and any notice delivered by hand, upon delivery.
18.1 This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior agreements, arrangements and undertakings between the parties relating to such subject matter. The Customer acknowledges that by entering into this Agreement it has not relied on any representations, promises or warranties (written or oral) which are not expressly set out in this Agreement and accordingly, any implied conditions, representations, warranties or other terms are, save as to fraud, hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
18.2 It is acknowledged and agreed by both parties that neither the entry into nor the performance of the terms of this Agreement constitutes or shall constitute a partnership or joint venture between the parties.
18.3 Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed or construed to constitute either party or any of its officers or employees, the agent or the legal representative of the other party for any reason whatsoever except only as and to the extent specifically stated in this Agreement and, except as so stated, neither party is hereby granted any right or authority to act for, or to incur, assume or create any obligation, responsibility or liability, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party or to bind the other party in any manner whatsoever.
18.4 WinWeb reserves the right to email users at random details about its products and services. There is no opt out option for this facility.
18.5 The WinWeb monthly subscription Service includes a 10Gbytes of data storage. WinWeb reserves the right to make a monthly charge of £10 per each 10 Gbyte section initialised. Details of the data storage is displayed in the Customer console.
19. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
No person other than the parties to this Agreement shall have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any provision of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the parties hereto agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Trademark InformationA trademark or trade mark (represented by the symbol ™) or mark is a distinctive sign, word or indicator of some kind generally used by businesses to uniquely identify the source of its products. A trademark is a type of intellectual property. Shown below is a list of the Winweb International Ltd’s marks reflecting the current registration status.
Registered TrademarksWinWeb® Shoppingworld®
TrademarksBusiness’09™ ClimateByte™ OnlineOffice™ OnlineOffice Assistant™ SecureTec™ WebServices+™ All product names of third parties mentioned or referred to on the WinWeb website are acknowledged as the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All trademarks are acknowledged. The following is a list of third party marks, trademarks and registered trademarks. Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Foundation. Google is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Checkout is a trademark of Google Inc. Hotmail is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. iLife is a trademark of Apple Inc. Internet Explorer is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Iris is a trademark IRIS Corporation Berhad. iWork is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. Mamut is a trademark Mamut Corporation. Motorola is a trademark Motorola Inc. MS Office is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. MSN is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. MYOB is a trademark of MYOB Limited. Nokia is a trademark of Nokia Corporation. Office Depot is a trademark of Office Depot Corporation. Opera is a trademark of Opera Software ASA. PayPal is a trademark of PayPal Inc. Quickbooks is a trademark of Intuit Inc. Red Hat is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc. Safari is a trademark of Apple Inc. Sage is a trademark of Sage Software Inc. Siemens is a mark of Siemens Corporation. skype is a trademark of Skype Inc. Sony Ericsson is a mark of Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications AB. Telehouse is a trademark of Telehouse International Corporation. Ubuntu is a trademark of Office Depot Corporation. Westpac is a trademark of Westpac Banking Corporation. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Windows 98 is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Windows ME is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Windows Vista is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Windows XP is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Yahoo! is a trademark of Yahoo! Inc. If you find an error, omission and / or misrepresentation of a mark, trademark or registered trademark, please contact us.
Unsolicited Idea Submission PolicyNeither Winweb International Limited nor any of its employees accept or consider unsolicited ideas. Please do not submit any original creative artwork, suggestions or other works. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when WinWeb’s products, services or marketing strategies might seem similar to ideas submitted to WinWeb. If, despite our request that you not send us your ideas, you still do, then regardless of what your communication states, then the following ‘Terms of Idea Submission’ shall apply to your idea submission:
Terms of Idea SubmissionBy sending WinWeb any information or material, you grant WinWeb an unrestricted, irrevocable licence to use, reproduce, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information, and you also agree that WinWeb is free to use all concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. You agree that: (1) your ideas will automatically become the property of WinWeb, without any compensation to you; (2) WinWeb can use the ideas for any purpose and in any way, even give them to others; (3) WinWeb will have no obligation to review your idea or respond to you in any way; and (4) WinWeb has no obligation to keep your idea confidential.
Product FeedbackWhile WinWeb requests that you do not send your unsolicited ideas to us, we welcome feedback and comments regarding areas of WinWeb’s existing business. Please provide only specific feedback on WinWeb’s existing products or marketing strategies and do not include any ideas that WinWeb policies will not permit it to accept or consider. Please send any comments using the contact form found at “Contact us“.
Feedback and InformationAny feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed non-confidential. WinWeb shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Strictly Necessary CookiesThese cookies are essential to enable you to browse around the WinWeb websites and use their features. Without these cookies, services like checkout feature cannot be used.
Performance CookiesThese cookies collect information about how you use the WinWeb websites — for instance, which pages you visit the most. This data may be used to make it easier and more efficient for you to navigate the WinWeb web sites. The cookies also let WinWeb affiliates know if you came to the WinWeb websites from an affiliate and if your visit resulted in the purchase of a product or service from WinWeb, including details of the product or service purchased. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
Functionality CookiesThese cookies allow the WinWeb websites to remember choices you make while browsing. For instance, WinWeb may store your geographic location in a cookie to ensure that WinWeb shows you the website localised for your area. WinWeb cookies may also remember preferences such as text size, fonts and other customisable site elements. To avoid repetition, some WinWeb cookies may keep track of what products or videos have been viewed. The information these cookies collect will not personally identify you, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other than WinWeb websites.
Some WinWeb products, services, features may not be available in all territories, availability and features of products, services may change without notice. Compatible hardware and internet connection may be required for some WinWeb products and services.
Terms and Conditions apply, go to https://www.winweb.com/legal-information/ for more information. Prices exclude any form of applicable sales tax, i.e. GST and VAT - and special conditions may apply, i.e. per user per month, one off pricing, etc. All rights are reserved. E&OE.